It’s Hard *Not* to Find a Way to Make Connections on Campus
Meeting people may seem hard at first, but once you venture out, it’s often much easier than anyone thinks. If you’re not sure where to start, try one of these ten easy tips.
1. Join a club.
2. Join an intramural sports team
3. Volunteer on — or off — campus.
4. Attend a religious service on-campus.
5. Get an on-campus job
6. Get involved with a leadership opportunity.
7. Start a study group.
8. Work for the campus newspaper.
9. Work for the campus yearbook.
10. Start your own club or organization